Tales of Dog
Travel Journal – 2006-2013
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(38)
►
February
(22)
▼
March
(11)
24th Feb. Fri.
25th Feb '06. Saturday
26th
27th Feb
Yeah Carnival is awesome. I'm not sure what day i...
2nd March. Thursday
3rd March. Friday
10th March Fri
Some Photos
More of Photos
The beautiful carnival town of São Luiz
►
May
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
2007
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
►
2009
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
July
(1)
2006/03/16
More of Photos
Oo dear i'm forgetting how to speak English. Is that title ok?
Anyway, I didn't send the photos that I talked about having sent, e.g. of the beach and the town of São Luiz.
So take a look at these
Newer Post
Older Post
Home