2006/02/24

23rd Feb. Thu

One day before Carnival.

Ricardo's friend's are really cool.. We cycled round with a guitar to see them. True Brazillian surfers sitting round with surfers tanned and muscled bodies in board-shorts, smoking a little, playing some guitar, singing and showing the days surf recording... ...that was last night.

This morningI went surfing with Ricardo - I learnt a lot.

It's a beautiful day and the waves are small (1m) but clean with an off-shore wind.

It's good to find out the water was only brown because a river flows into it, today however it was all clean.

I've decided to leave Rio Carnival to next year. That way I can not only enjoy this one with Ricardo and friends but carry out my plan to follow the Rio carnival with New Orleans' the next year.

I'm going to work on my portfolio today while Ricardo is at work.