We finally moved on from Jose Ignacio.
We caught a ride to Roche and another further on without too much trouble and found a very cheap hotel to stay in.
I don't feel like I'm learning the language fast enough and I'm loosing patience with Jade being the only one who does any talking to others, so, we agreed that when I go to IguaƧu (where she's been before), she'll travel elsewhere.
It was good to talk about it coz it was startign to feel like I would miss my chance to learn Spanish/Portuguese. Also I got to hear about Jade's travels and desire for, yet lack of, travelling alone.
Now we're gonna have lots of fun together before we go our seperate ways and I can stop being inpatient about not being able to find my own way with the language.
It is only a matter of time before I'm going alone again.