2006/02/20

A NOTE

Narley asked me if I had a laptop with me, owing to these entries coming from such obscure places and it's prompted me to explain the nature of this blog a little...

No laptop. I carry around my physical journal (thanks for the book Rich) and then copy up my entires when I get to an internet point.

Also I wanted to meniton about the spelling and grammar. I've taken to copying up the words exactly from the book so if the grammar and spelling is bad it stays that way. All the additions to the writing are the bits I've put in brakets. Maybe I'll italicise them too from now on.

I'll try to improve my grammar and spelling in all my writing but continue to copy it up exactly from the book as I think this portrays some of the feel of the moment and adds to your reading.

I hope everyone is enjoying reading all this.