...I've smelt this gorgeous smell a couple of times from the vehicles we've been riding in. Little patches of countryside that smell just like tonnes of fresh skunk is growing. It turns out that it is the smell of skunks!
Awesome!!! Skunk smells like skunk!!!
Plus, I've seen humming birds in Gonzalo and Santiago's garden, there are parrots all over the parque and I forgot to mention before about the Quee and the Tatu...
...When we were hitch hiking to the bank nearest to Jose Ignacio I saw a guinea pig in the bushes at the side of the road. Strangely it wasn't at all interested in the grass I picked and offered to it.
Later the same day our wandering took us right up to an armadillo. It was so suprised it didn't know whether to run away or roll into a ball. It kind of did both. Very amusing!