Wow! I'm 25 today. A quarter of a century as my Dad put it, which sounds nice. Sounds like I've got a lot more to do.
I'm writing this one not from my diary but from the heart... (awww...) and to the Blog, which is now viewable by invited friends and family only. So I'm talking to you guys [and you can talk back via the 'comments'].
Anyway, today as I'm celebrating my life and looking at what I've acheived I'm so happy to show you what one of my best, most loved friends in the whole World has acheived. Take a look.
You might recognise the actress and musician at the heart of it. I'm amazed, I can't help remember how happy I was when Bex turned down deals from the likes of Sony and resolved to do her own thing, her words, her talent, her expression.
Matt is the other part of the band, Speak to Louis. You can find out more about the band on the Rebeca Music space. If You Like It - Promote It.
Add them to you're 'friends' if you have a MySpace profile. Link to the video. Email people about it.
Here's the link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNdrVWVihpI
Here's the link to the MySpace:
http://myspace.com/rebecamusic
Here's a link to my site which plugs the video:
http://dog.dc5b.com
Enjoy.
xxx