2007/07/08

Friday 6/7/07

Just Now I was thinking about my life and where I'm at.

This challenge I've set myself to travel from Rio to New Oleans via the Amazon (mouth to mountain) seems like it could be a little difficult.

May be I've been seeing it that way for a little while now. I can't help but think a lot of people will have always seen it that way.

I've got a kind of "What the fuck am I doing?" expression on my face I imagine.

Anyway it was an optimistic dreamer that set out on this journey. I guess the thing to do is wake-up and get a move on.

I said to Tati today that I know there are a lot better places to play than in São Paulo - so this is no place to play. May be I'll need money on my journey, may be I won't, either way that's what I'm here to do in São Paulo so I should quit stalling and make some.

Tati and Ricardo are two people I can really have fun with and open up to. It's amazing how hard it is to overcome that attraction. Fabio is ace too.