The week goes on here in São Paulo in a kind of routine way. My mind is set on travelling and before that I'm at least going to finish the two site's I'm in the middle of. If there's time before November I'll do some more; save some cash to take with me.
Teaching work is still just about seeing me through yet paying rent and eating two good meals a day has never been so hard.
Jade and I met up today on the Internet for a bit. 'Talking' to her has me grinning like a little kid and reinforces the feeling that I'm strangely still on track. She's working out in the canadian wild, renting canoes to campers.
Both Gyles and Korin have announced plans to come to Brazil around this time when I'm due to hit the road and travel again. Then, someone I've not spoken to for months told me of an attractive job vacancy where she's working. It seems like a set-up, like a test. I spend months hoping for well paid work, obsecced with a lack of money and as I turn away to take the unknown road, persue my dream, go play with my friends money turns up. Am I going to go after it?